Labradorite Kintsugi ring
" My inner light shines brightly for all to see. The world around me is a mirror of the world within me..."
This stunning Labradorite ring is part of my new collection of Kintsugi * jewelry. Set by electroforming on a 2mm 14k Gold filled band, the ring is fully plated in a heavy coat of 18k Gold.
*Kintsugi - 金継ぎ meaning “joining with gold”- is the Japanese art of putting broken pottery pieces back together with Gold - this art is built on the idea that in embracing flaws and imperfections, you can create an even stronger, more beautiful piece of art.
My stones are not broken, but some have flaws, inclusions or cracks - which is part of working with natural and raw gemstones. I've decided to use the Kintsugi technique to give a second life to these stones.
My Labradorite stones vary in shape and size - please feel free to contact me if you are interested in seeing pictures of the different stones for you to choose!
▪ Love ▪ Compassion ▪ Protection ▪ Balance ▪ Clairvoyance ▪ Ascension
M A T E R I A L ∙ O P T I O N S
• Silver: set on a 2mm Sterling Silver band, the stones are electroformed in copper and plated in fine 99.9 Silver
• 18k Gold plated: set on a 2mm 14k Gold filled band, the stones are electroformed in copper and plated in 18k Gold
• Solid 14k Gold: set on a 1.5mm Solid 14k Gold band - the stones are electroformed in copper and plated in a heavy coat of 18k Gold
You will receive a ring very similar to the one posted in this listing but it might differ slightly as all my raw gemstones are different in shape, color and size. No two stones are alike and this is what makes each of my rings unique!
🎁 P A C K A G I N G & G I F T I N G
Your ring will come to you wrapped with great care in a lovely gift box - ready to give as a gift - however, if you would like to upgrade your gift box to a more stylish one, please select from my collection of Wooden gift boxes.
⏳ P R O C E S S I N G ∙ T I M E
• All items are custom-made to order. My standard processing time is 10 - 15 business days, but this can change during peak seasons. Please check my home page for the most current times.
• Rush your order: Please contact me to see if I can meet your deadline. You can also expedite your shipping in the drop-down menu upon checkout. This does not change production times (see above).
Check out my Kintsugi Jewelry Collection
The ring is gorgeous and fits as expected.