Freshwater Pearl & Raw Diamond Chevron wedding ring set in Solid 14k Gold
It's impossible not to fall for this raw diamond wedding ring set - the solitaire ring is a perfect Keshi Freshwater pearl engagement ring - and paired with the five raw diamond Fine 999 Silver Chevron ring, they come together for this unique elegant twist on tradition - a rustic and alternative wedding ring set that truly stands apart from other bridal rings❣
T H E ∙ S M A L L ∙ D E T A I L S
• Solitaire ring: one 8-10mm Keshi Freshwater pearl set on a 14k Gold band
• Chevron ring: Five (5) small raw silver/white conflict-free diamonds set on a 14k Gold band
M A T E R I A L ∙ O P T I O N S
• Silver: set on a Sterling Silver band, electroformed and plated in fine 99.9 Silver
• 18k Gold plated: set on a 14k Gold filled band, electroformed and plated in 18k Gold
• Solid 14k Gold: set on a Solid 14k Gold band - the bezel is electroformed, dipped in Palladium, and plated in a heavy coat of 18k Gold
You will receive a ring very similar to the one posted in this listing but it might differ slightly as all my raw gemstones are different in shape, color and size. No two stones are alike and this is what makes each of my rings unique!
🎁 P A C K A G I N G & G I F T I N G
Your ring will come to you wrapped with great care in a lovely gift box - ready to give as a gift - however, if you would like to upgrade your gift box to a more stylish one, please select from my collection of Wooden gift boxes.
⏳ P R O C E S S I N G ∙ T I M E
• All items are custom-made to order. My standard processing time is 2-3 weeks, but this can change during peak seasons. Please check my home page for the most current times.
• Rush your order: Please contact me to see if I can meet your deadline. You can also expedite your shipping in the drop-down menu upon checkout. This does not change production times (see above).
Check out our full Pearl Jewelry Collection
Shop our full selection of unique Raw diamond, Gemstone & Crystal Engagement & Wedding Rings
Oh (wo)man, where do I start…Dominique went ABOVE & BEYOND helping me craft the wedding set of my dreams. We were eloping, so there wasn't much time either. She not only created and shipped in plenty of time (I was nervous!), but my heart still skips a beat every time I look down at my hand. Love would be an understatement. He proposed 12 days before our ceremony with the pearl ring(we've been together 10 years and insisted he still want to formally propose:), but wanted to keep the wedding band a surprise until the ceremony. I will never forgot that moment I had my breath taken away as he slid the gorgeous green sapphire beauty onto my finger to complete the set on our wedding day. Thank you, thank you, thank you!