Natural Turquoise ring
Plunge right into soft still Aqua-blue waters and cleansing calm energy as you say yes to all that Turquoise has to bring to the table. This beautiful blue stone simmers with all the shades of the ocean, connecting to the throat chakra so you can speak your truth, and ensuring that your inner critic stays shushed.
Our December birthstone ring features a large natural Turquoise - uniquely handcrafted by electroforming on a 14k Gold filled band and plated in 18k Gold. This stunning raw stone ring will be sure to make a perfect gift for any special occasions such as Birthday, Anniversary, Mother's Day, Christmas or Valentine's Day and would surely make a lovely statement ring and a unique cocktail ring ! ❣
Or why not keep this pretty Boho ring just for yourself to wear on any occasion, whether with your casual top and jeans to your cocktail dress ! 🌻
T H E ∙ S M A L L ∙ D E T A I L S
• One large raw Turquoise (10-15mm)
• 14k Gold filled band
You will receive a ring very similar to the one posted in this listing but it might differ slightly as all my raw gemstones are different in shape, color and size. No two stones are alike and this is what makes each of my rings unique!
M A T E R I A L ∙ O P T I O N S
• Silver: set on a Sterling Silver band, electroformed in copper and plated in Fine 99.9 Silver
• 18k Gold plated: set on a 14k Gold filled band, electroformed and plated in 18k Gold
• Solid 14k Gold: set on a Solid 14k Gold band - the bezel is electroformed, dipped in Palladium, and plated in a heavy coat of 18k Gold
Turquoise is one of the oldest healing stones in history. For centuries it has served as a healing tool for whole civilizations. It was one of the first gemstones to ever be mined and dates back to 6000 BC in the Sinai Peninsula of Egypt. The ancient Egyptians would bury their dead with Turquoise and even over in Iran and other Persian shores, this stone was known to have great spiritual value. In Mexico, the Aztecs too saw something special in the Turquoise gemstone and often used it when handcrafting beautiful masks. In our more modern world, Turquoise is synonymous with Native American culture, and the Navajo and Zuni people often use it to curate beautiful amulets, talismans, pendants, rings, bracelets, and even belt buckles.
Turquoise, the captivating sea-green stone of the ancients, represents wisdom, tranquility, protection, good fortune, and hope. Ancient peoples believed in its profound power to protect, as well as its tranquil energy and its association with enduring love.
🎁 P A C K A G I N G & G I F T I N G
Your ring will come to you wrapped with great care in a lovely handmade gift box - ready to give as a gift !
⏳ P R O C E S S I N G ∙ T I M E
• All items are custom-made to order. My standard processing time is 5-10 business days, but this can change during peak seasons. Please check my home page for the most current times.
• Rush your order: Please contact me to see if I can meet your deadline. You can also expedite your shipping in the drop-down menu upon checkout. This does not change production times (see above).
View our full Collection of Turquoise Jewelry
View my full Collection of Natural Gemstone Rings