Impossible de charger la disponibilité du service de retrait
Tie the knot with a touch of Montana magic! Our new raw Sapphire and Diamond wedding ring set is a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Uniquely handcrafted with an ethically sourced teal-blue Montana Sapphire and sparkling raw diamonds set on a Solid 14k Gold Chevron band. Give the ultimate expression of love this Valentine's Day with a piece that is uniquely yours.❤️
Whether you're looking for something unique and eye-catching or a classic and timeless design, this ring set is sure to impress.
T H E ∙ S M A L L ∙ D E T A I L S
• Sappĥire ring: a blue-green Montana Sapphire* and 4 raw silver/white conflict-free diamonds set on a Solid 14k Gold band
• Chevron ring: five (5) small raw silver/white conflict-free diamonds set on a Solid 14k Gold Chevron band
* Blue Montana Sapphire also available - please inquire to see pictures and choose your Sapphire
M A T E R I A L ∙ O P T I O N S
• Silver: set on a Sterling Silver band - electroformed and plated in Fine 99.9 Silver • 18k Gold plated: set on a 14k Gold filled band - electroformed and plated in 18k Gold • Solid 14k Gold: set on a Solid 14k Gold band, the bezel is electroformed and plated in 18k Gold
You will receive a ring very similar to the one posted in this listing but it might differ slightly as all my raw gemstones are different in shape, color and size. No two stones are alike and this is what makes each of my rings unique!
🎁 P A C K A G I N G & G I F T I N G
Your ring will come to you wrapped with great care in a lovely gift box - ready to give as a gift - however, if you would like to upgrade your gift box to a more stylish one, please select from my collection of Wooden gift boxes.
⏳ P R O C E S S I N G ∙ T I M E
• All items are custom-made to order. My standard processing time is 10 - 15 business days, but this can change during peak seasons. Please check my home page for the most current times.
• Rush your order: Please contact me to see if I can meet your deadline. You can also expedite your shipping in the drop-down menu upon checkout. This does not change production times (see above).